 Local / United States / Alabama / 33
Re: Anyone willing to help unpack a moving truck in Navarre on 5/26-28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.al
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 15:40:22 GMT

Welcome (in advance) to Florida!  :)  I hope there are good reasons for
the move!

I wish I could be there to welcome you in person, but I'm a little far
away... about seven and a half hours, as Mapquest sees it!  But if
you're relocating on some sort of permanent basis and you ever happen to
make it down to Disney, I'd be thrilled to see ya again and to show you
my Lego train layout in person.  :)