 Local / United States / Alabama / 32
Re: dixieLUG! Meeting planned!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 03:33:50 GMT

OMG, I will actually be in the state that weekend (just jinxed myself to get
called away), I travel a lot but I should be there if there are no chanages
to my schedule!

Don't know if I'll bring anything as the current status of the Lego studio
is best described as CHAOS!  Hope to see quite a few of you there!

-Jason