 Local / United States / 91
Re: Summer fest on the East coast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, James Simpson writes:
In lugnet.loc.us, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Still tinkering with dates, has a lot to do with hotel space too...
but June 6-9 or July 29-31 have been batted about with somewhat
favourable replies... hmmm that's all I can think of at the moment...
more later

Any chance that May 29 through June 2 might work?  I'll be on the East Coast
that week, and I'd love to attend.

The time we hold it will be dictated by the area we get, so there really isn't
any way of knowing at the moment.  We'll let everyon know as soon as we get
more information.  :)

Jeff