 Local / United States / 89
Re: Summer fest on the East coast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us, Christopher Tracey writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:
So, is anyone up for a fest in the East coast? Early summer would be a great
time.

Hmmm, this is going to sound vague....

Stay tuned for a big suprise....
    ...something is in the works...

Umm, it does sound vague. Who's organizing what and where? People need to know
so they can prepare ahead of time...

...We're slowly organizing it, callin hotels even as I type to see
about rates/convention space and all:

basic idea as of this moment:
3 big rooms (like 40'x60') 1 for train/town... 1 for castle/pirate and
1 for general play
lots of small rooms for other stuff like mindstorms and a computer
game setup.
Will be in/near DC... nice and central to everyone (spoecially me! :-)

...Still tinkering with dates, has a lot to do with hotel space too...
but June 6-9 or July 29-31 have been batted about with somewhat
favourable replies... hmmm that's all I can think of at the moment...
more later

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

Any chance that May 29 through June 2 might work?  I'll be on the East Coast
that week, and I'd love to attend.