 Local / United States / 226
Re: Snow day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 05:36:00 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Tons of snow just a few miles from my house here in SoCal, but thankfully at
the 5000-6000 foot level and higher (Mount Baldy is just over 10,000 feet).
Put salt on your food, not your roads!  ;-)

Much more convenient keeping all the snow up there, isn't it?  I don't
know what we'd do without such a good place to store all of our snow.
Having it all down here would be annoying. ;)

I drove up to Baldy a few weeks ago (the snow was about 7 or 8 miles
from my apartment in Claremont) and it was quite nice. (Around noon,
when I didn't have to put on any warm clothing, that is.)  I'm glad I
don't live up there where it's cold, though. :)

--
Tim Buchheim