 Local / United States / 222
Re: Snow day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.loc.us, Todd Lehman writes:
Anyone else snowed out and stuck at home today?

:)

--Todd

No, just about the opposite :(
I need to be 'available' thru Wednesday, so I have to stay at a hotel >across the street from my job, and not go home... sigh...

Ick, man, that bites.

And of course for the first time in about 80 days, my NLSO has not only 1,
but *2* days off due to the snow conditions (she's an almost vet) and I
can't actually see her for any of it :(

That *really* bites.

As for me, snow day today, hopefully tomorrow too (weather please get
worse!!).  Right now I'm in the lab editing a video project of mine.

-Tim