 Local / United States / *13405 (-20)
  Re: Evansville Old Time Train Show

(...) Forgot to include Evansville ... --Jack (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, FTX)

  Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor?

(...) If she is near the TRU in Bangor she's near the major shopping there. I would have her check there, as well as the Walmart which is up the hill a block or so. The other way about a block is the main part of Bangor Mall, which has (or had) the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor?

(...) Well, Lego's store locator (I didn't even know they had one of these!) lists a KB Toys at 663 STILLWATER AVENUE, BANGOR 04401-3674. But strangely, it doesn't find the TRU or any Wal*Marts or Targets within 50 miles (which I'm pretty sure there (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

  LEGO shopping in Bangor?

Greetings, My mother is soon heading off on a bus trip for a few days of shopping in Bangor. I was hoping someone familiar with the area could give me some advice on where to look for LEGO. She is staying at the Bangor Motor Inn, which is near a TRU (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Evansville Old Time Train Show

GtwLUG is going to Evansville on Saturday, Sept. 22nd for the Evansville Old Time Train Show & Swap Meet. (URL) for Evansville Old Time Train Show & Swap Meet>> More details availabe on (URL) our web-site>. --Jack GtwLUG (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.gtwlug, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, FTX)

  Next LEGO Display

Plan for the weekend of September 22-23. All day Saturday and Sunday at Colorado Mills Mall outside the LEGO store. We will have to keep the tables manned, as this will be in the open public area. There is a possibility that they will want us for (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of All Ages! Step right up! Enter the World of Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus! (URL) Last month, I finished my latest theme train/playset. Inspired by a Duplo giraffe that I found in a mixed parts (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

  Cosmos Directorate Unveils SuperSLICE Interceptor

A glorious day has arrived for the State with the introduction of the latest Strategic Light Interceptor and Combat Escort ship in to active service. The Cosmos Directorate is proud to announce the upgrade to the SLICE series, the (URL) SuperSLICE>. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, FTX) !

  PennLUG to display at Euro East Train Show, August 11th, 12th

For the second year in row PennLUG (Pennsylvania LEGO Users Group) will be displaying a LEGO train layout at the (URL) Euro East Train Show> in Marietta, PA. Euro East is the largest European train show east of the Rockies featuring several (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.pennlug, lugnet.loc.us.pa, FTX)

  Re: nclug website down?

"Steve Farrell" <sjfarrell_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JLu80B.6wM@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Both sites are back online now, sorry about that. Best place to find information for NCLUG activities is to join the NCLUG Yahoo (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  nclug website down?

I tried connecting to (URL) and (URL) for several days now, but I keep getting the following error: ---- Error establishing a database connection This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) Hi Avishai, There are a number of AFOL's in and around NYC, but gatherings are few and far between, unfortunately. A few of us met a couple of times over the past few years or so as NYCLUG but it never got off the ground or amounted to more (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) I'm actually from the Boston area, but I go to school in New York. Though, I suppose if i'm ever home for an extended period of time I'll come check y'all out. -- Avishai (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) You might try (URL) GardenSLUG> in New Jersey. They are probably the closest to you. (URL) NELUG> is a fun group, but we're a bit north of you. :) -Elroy (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

  LUGs in and around the city

Greetings- I'm newish to this AFOL business, and have never been part of a LUG. I would love to meet with the other talented builders I know are in and around the area. Given the lack of recent posting within this region, I assume there is not much (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: Looking for 4953 "Fast Fliers"

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JD0r5w.n8D@lugnet.com... (...) Never mind. I found it. :) (17 years ago, 8-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  next LugoLA meeting: 07/28/07 at 2:00 PM in Santa Ana

The Lego user group of Los Angeles (LugoLA) will meet on 07/28/2007 at 2:00 PM in Santa Ana. For more details please visit our Yahoo group at (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Vermont Brick Blast 2007

(URL) NELUG> has been invited by the Middlebury, Vermont, Chamber of Commerce to participate in Brick Blast 2007. The event takes place this weekend, July 14th and 15th at the Middlebury American Legion. Information about the event can be found (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.vt.bur, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

  It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th

I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July 14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs. Date and Time: Saturday July 14, 2007 1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT Get Directions: (URL) more information on (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc)

  BrickWorld Highlights

As many others have said already on LUGNET, BrickWorld was a fantastic event! All of us coordinators were blown away by the attendance at this very first year for BrickWorld. Here are some event highlights that I really enjoyed: • Watching a new (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact