 Local / United States / *12460 (-20)
  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) As others have said... all the pics submitted by me for this can be reused. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) All pictures I posted to Jeroen for Zwolle are allowed to be used. Niels (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

The Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC) is pleased to announce our upcoming appearance at the 89th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members have busy designing and building a new layout to (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak) !!

  Lego sales?

Hi All! I am a newbie AFOL in the Boulder area. I am in the process of discovering the various ways of getting cheap Legos. During which I found the following: * Lego S@H - has sales every now and then * Target/Walmart have sales every so often - (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants

(...) Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as I'm leaving on vacation the 4th. However, I will try to stop by at least. --Bram (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi, take a look at my brickshelf gallery. Maybe some of my pictures are useful for you. (URL) Greetings Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Feel free to use any of my renderings at Brickshelf: Playtable: (URL) ships: (URL) tree: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project. (URL) Good luck have fun. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

Hi Mike, I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl Jeroen "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:Hy3EHH.sFo@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Awesome, Mike! Take some pictures, write up an article, and we'll be sure to get this up on LDraw.org! Please, shoot me an email about the event as well -- I'd like to know more about what you're doing and how people react to it. I've only (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hello fellow CAD/POV users, For the (URL) Garfield Heights Homedays>, I'm going to be taking my laptop along to display CAD images and LEGO Pov renders in a slideshow-type presentation (endlessly looping for the five hours we'll be there). I myself (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) There haven't been regular meetings, But a couple of us have been getting together. I think our main problem as a club is finding a place where we can get together on a regular basis. I live outside Atlantic City, and since most of the folks (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...

Well, it didn't work out last time, so I'm trying again. This time, I'm altering the layout, providing more information and now, the minimum bid is only one dollar! Please feel encouraged to surf on over to (URL) place a bid for whatever you feel is (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Pictures from MichLUG at Motor City Comic Con

(4 URLs) MichLUG was happy to display both Castle and Space layouts this past weekend. This was our largest Castle display yet and one our most packed Moonbases as well. (URL) Show Report and More Pictures> Enjoy! Jason Spears MichLUG/MichLTC (URL) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) I'm in Morris County, the Denville area. Does anyone from GardenSLUG meet somewhat regularly? It'd be nice to get out (or stay in, I guess) and do something. I've been sorting through all my Legos, trying to get things in order, and I'm really (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hi Chris, nice to meet ya! (...) Although I've never played any of the LEGO games before, I'm allways interested in finding more ways to get together with fellow AFOL's. What part of Jersey are you from? Tim (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: NGLTC display at Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store Memorial day weekend

Hey, I won't be able to make it that weekend :( I have plans. I guess I will have to see the pictures. How big will the layout be? Erik Bush Build Well (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Welcome! (...) Good deal. I'm kind of back in hiatus mode right now, but I'll never lose my interest in The Brick (particularly as it relates to games). (...) I spent a couple years suggesting a GardenSLUG BW game and there's basically no one (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.glug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact