 Local / United States / Colorado / 242
241  |  243
Subject:
Lego sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 00:13:49 GMT

Hi All!

I am a newbie AFOL in the Boulder area. I am in the process of discovering
the various ways of getting cheap Legos. During which I found the following:

* Lego S@H - has sales every now and then
* Target/Walmart have sales every so often - usually after Christmas
* Amazon.com
* Lego store at Colorado Mills

Would it be possible for folks to post when they see sales. For example, the
place in Colorado Mills is far enough that I would desist heading there
every week (or month). It would be great if folks can post when they see
sales in our local area (Greater Denver)!

Best Regards,
Ram