 Local / United Kingdom / 994
Re: SW MIS Droid Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:59:20 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:

I saw The Phantom Menace on Tuesday and I loved it!

I am bound to see it again very soon! It is much better the
2nd time 'round.

I think I enjoyed it the 4th time around the most! Well, I saw it three
times within 24 hours when it came out last week, which was a bit too
keen. Sad sad sad sad :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!