 Local / United Kingdom / 9466
  James May's Top Toys

Tonight on BBC2 at 8pm, my girlfriend (Yvonne Doyle) and I will be on James May's Top Toys, talking about our mutual love for the brick. Hope you enjoy it! Pete (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: James May's Top Toys

What a great program it was. If I didn't have them myself then my mates did. I always wanted to play Colditz. And remember those blisters on your shooting finger on Crossfire. Ah the memories. My kids are now playing with my hotwheels track. I still (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: James May's Top Toys

(...) I thought what he said about juniorisation hit the nail on the head. And weren't those Meccano building kids rubbish! Steve (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: James May's Top Toys

(...) So how did it go? How did it go?! ??? e (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: James May's Top Toys

(...) It didn't go, Eric...we ended up on the cutting room floor. I was hugely disappointed. We jumped through all the hoops the BBC set for us. Yvonne even got an email three days before broadcast, reminding her the show was on...and then we (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)