 Local / United Kingdom / 9471
Re: James May's Top Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Eric Sophie wrote:

So how did it go? How did it go?!

???

It didn't go, Eric...we ended up on the cutting room floor.

I was hugely disappointed. We jumped through all the hoops the BBC set for us.

Yvonne even got an email three days before broadcast, reminding her the show was
on...and then we weren't on it.

All in all, rather shoddy treatment by the BBC. I told every single person I
know that I was going to be on telly.

But on the plus side it was a really fun experience, and a real eye opener into
the world of television...

Pete