 Local / United Kingdom / 9418
Re: Support contact address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 09:25:57 GMT

Simon Bennett wrote:
The contact details are over there on the sidebar under the link 'contacting the
Lego Company in the UK'

I'd like to think the sidebar has some use but if people can't find things like
this I may be wasting my time.  Does no-one read lugnet on the web?  Can anyone
advise me how to make the loc/uk page more helpful?

Sorry Simon I missed the link, yep I'm one of those people who reads lugnet
with a Newgroup/Email client. I just find it a lot faster and easier to
follow threads than using the web interface.

Thanks to all who gave suggestions, the letter is on its way.

Peter