 Local / United Kingdom / 9414
Re: Support contact address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:56:47 GMT

On 4/29/05, Peter Howkins <ng.howkins@marutan.net> wrote:

Does anyone have an address to write to Lego about general enquires
in the UK, as it seems the Rustin Road, Wrexham, Clywd offices have
been taken over by the local council :)

Peter

Hi Peter,

It may well be worth posting on the "dear lego" forum, if Jake is on
he may be able to answer your enquiries. Jake (AFAIK) is the community
contact from TLG(or TLC or whatever it is this week).

It could be worse they could have been taken over by the Soil
Association (remember those calls?). :)

Cheers,
Danny
--