 Local / United Kingdom / 9321
  Re: Argos, backhoe reduced again

(...) There were plenty of examples of similar clearances in the US last year, such as the train set for $40. So I don't really think it's restricted to the UK. (...) Hard to say. From what I've seen, that set has been very popular - 2 people I told (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos, backhoe reduced again

(...) 8480 - The space shuttle? With all the parts! Damn... Where was that... The only things I have ever seen in charity shops are little 1.99 sets and Mega Bloks. (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos, backhoe reduced again

(...) Me too. I paid 50 quid for my shuttle and still kick myself for not picking up the other two that I left in the shop. Thats a whole lot of decent technic for 15 quid! Darren (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos, backhoe reduced again

(...) Boxed, instructions - all the parts, not sure yet. Everything important is there though, and my collection of technic spares is pretty extensive. This was a Cancer Research charity shop in Cambridge. The nearby Oxfam yielded one good haul last (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)