 Local / United Kingdom / 9320
Re: Argos, backhoe reduced again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:37:34 GMT

Jason J Railton wrote:

The
<set:8455>
Technic Pneumatic Backhoe (JCB) is listed at only £27-49 in Argos at the moment.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it rather worrying for the future
of lego in the UK that I managed to pick one of these up a couple of
days ago?

It has been reduced (dramatically!) for more than 6 weeks now - and they
still have stock?? Surely they are not buying more in so they can't be
shifting at all well :(

Darren