 Local / United Kingdom / 9181
    Changes to sidebar —Simon Bennett
   I realise that I've allowed sidebar development to slip. I've been keeping the events log as up to date as I can but bearing in mind the increased activity from the company I think it's only fair that I reflect that here. In the little spare time I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Changes to sidebar —Jonathan Reynolds
   Hello Psimon - I look at the sidebar every now and then. I appreciate your efforts to keep it updated so yes, I think it's worthwhile. With more and more activity on the BA website, I think it's important to keep news available here on lugnet,loc.uk (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)