 Local / United Kingdom / 9151
9150  |  9152
Subject:
Record and Play...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:15:05 GMT

Hiya

I am sure you have all noticed already that the new Argos catalogue shows
the even-newer 4095 Record and Play inventor set. I thought this wasn't
supposed to be out for another couple of months?

Anyway, it's on page 1108, the item number is 371/9659, it's 39.99. It's
also on the Argos web site. My local Argos (Fleet, Hampshire) had one in
stock last week - it shows up as 'Lego Contraption' on the stock checker
thingy.

I want one, but like the AT-AT and the new train sets, it may have to wait
until I have thrown out some objects of equivalent size from my
full-to-bursting living space..

Colin