 Local / United Kingdom / 9132
Re: Scottish Fest attendees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:22:37 GMT

1. As it's the 25th birthday of the minifig you can build a 'minifig' 10cm • high,
you could base it on a 'real' minifig.

This sounds like good fun, I'll start work...

2. I remember a competition at the LEGO club day in Milton Keynes a long • time
ago. You had to make a vehicle that would go down a ramp - the greatest • distance won,
I think I was last!  So we could repeat that - I can only do better.
Here the floor is carpeted - so it won't very far, also the ramp will not • be too
high as the room is not to big.

Can you please specify the height and length of the ramp and tell us what
the carpet is like so that we can optimise our designs for the conditions?!