 Local / United Kingdom / 896
895  |  897
Subject:
LEGOLAND Windsor Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 04:32:12 GMT

With some luck I will be in London on Saturday (7/10) morning on my way home
from Stockholm and I am hoping to spend the afternoon at LEGOLAND Windsor.
I have some questions that I am hoping some of the local experts can help me
out with.

1)  Right now I am staying at a Sheraton Hotel near Heathrow Airport.  What
is the best way to get from this vicinity to LEGOLAND?  Is there a better
place to stay?  I have a flight out on Sunday morning from Heathrow back to
the US.

2)  How is shopping at the "Big Shop"?  Anyone been there recently?  Any
chance of finding any World Cup sets?

3)  Are there any special promotions going on in any of the McDonalds, Shell
Stations, or the like that I could take advantage of?

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh