 Local / United Kingdom / 918
Re: LEGOLAND Windsor Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:44:32 GMT

In an extremely round-about method, I am trying to obtain two 1775s.

How's this for a stretch?  My wife's aunt lives in Chicago and due to her
line of business (she is an independent marketing consultant) has lots of
contacts who travel.  She has a friend who is an international flight
attendant for TWA.  She is going to ask her friend if she will buy a couple
of sets for me.  Who knows if this will ever come to fruition but it is
worth a shot.  The odds of me ever traveling on TWA are virtually nil.
However,I do have a connection from Stockholm to London on BA this trip
where I hope to pick up 2769.  A friend of mine picked up the SAS Airshow
(can't remember the set number) for me earlier this year.  It is a pretty
decent set.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Huw Millington wrote in message ...

Please be sure to check your in-flight duty free magazine, or ask, about • any
Lego airline promotions.  In April I acquired set 1775 (airplane and • tower) via
TWA and in May I acquired set 2769 (airplane and boat) via British • Airways.
Good luck - and enjoy your Legoland trip!

If you a spot 1775 , please grab one for me!

Huw