 Local / United Kingdom / 902
Re: LEGOLAND Windsor Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:08:29 GMT

Please be sure to check your in-flight duty free magazine, or ask, about • any
Lego airline promotions.  In April I acquired set 1775 (airplane and • tower) via
TWA and in May I acquired set 2769 (airplane and boat) via British • Airways.
Good luck - and enjoy your Legoland trip!

If you a spot 1775 , please grab one for me!

Huw