 Local / United Kingdom / 890
    Irresponsible postings —Ray Williamson
   There I was, a Granddad with a 7 year old grandson for whom I have saved all my son's Lego and collected an awful lot over the years, mostly buying it at car boot sales but unfortunately he is more interested in Playmobil at the moment. Surfing the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Irresponsible postings —Tony Priestman
   In article <FEGpMz.M5G@lugnet.com>, Ray <ray@hooftrimmer.fre...erve.co.uk (...) <very sorry story of increasing addiction snipped> (...) Sorry Ray, there is no cure. The same thing happened to me in December, when I got a PC & hence access to the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Irresponsible postings —Simon Robinson
    (...) Nah, much more constructive to simply start spreading the word to all the poor lost non-lego souls out there... :) Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)