 Local / United Kingdom / 890
889  |  891
Subject:
Irresponsible postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:49:47 GMT

There I was, a Granddad with a 7 year old grandson for whom I have saved all
my son's Lego and collected an awful lot over the years, mostly buying it at
car boot sales but unfortunately he is more interested in Playmobil at the
moment.  Surfing the newsgroups one day I came across rtl  and from that
newsgroup discovered Lugnet and thought this modern Technic stuff might be
quite good as so many are raving about it and then one of my sons said he
saw a space shuttle being sold at Toy World for 60 quid so I bought it. A
visit to TRU a short time later I came home with a Bar Code Truck then blow
me down if someone mentions about a Super Car at DYA for about 60 quid so
two days later and 616 Francs poorer I have got that as well. This stuff is
far to good for kids to play with.   With the other 10 sets I have bought
second-hand I am building quite a collection in a short space of time so
please don't encourage me anymore.

Ray