 Local / United Kingdom / 892
Re: Irresponsible postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:09:46 GMT

In article <FEGpMz.M5G@lugnet.com>, Ray <ray@hooftrimmer.freeserve.co.uk
writes

<very sorry story of increasing addiction snipped>

With the other 10 sets I have bought
second-hand I am building quite a collection in a short space of time so
please don't encourage me anymore.

Sorry Ray, there is no cure.

The same thing happened to me in December, when I got a PC & hence
access to the internet. The first thing I found was RTL. Now, eight
months later, I have massive collections of Technic, Castle, Pirate,
Train, Adventurer, Western, Spaceport, Monorails, and various other
goodies which are wasted on children :-)
Oh, I forgot Star Wars. And Space. And Model Team.

The only thing you can do is stop reading, and get help.

"Hello, my name is Ray, and I'm a Lego maniac" :-)

--
Tony Priestman