 Local / United Kingdom / 8781
  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Ok, partly the same here, but Pferde-Apfel (horse-apple) is by far more common.... [tan train windows] (...) I would suggest even a colour mix pack. I need more than tan windows, but in my eyes it is impossible to ask for 8 new train window (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) I suspect the roof brick mix has come about by Brad taking the opportunity to extend the production runs for next year's sets (which of course none of us have seen, so wouldn't know that they are used extensively :) I like the idea of a mixed (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)