 Local / United Kingdom / 8710
Re: LLW Hallowe'en Fireworks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 09:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
I enjoyed this a lot, I knocked up a 12 stud diameter 3d pumpkin in about
ten minutes which was no mean feat when there were only eight types of brick
available.  Two people came up to me and asked if there were instructions
for it!!  I got it for 3 quid, pictures will follow.

I wondered if some smart-a....lec was going to try that...  :-)

It was very crowded today too but lots of the attractions were closed due to
the rain.  I had fun though.  I still have two RLD tickets left so plan to
go at Christmas too.  Anyone else?

Shame.  Better check those tickets are valid for Christmas though.  My last
one (though I think it may have been from the first RLD) said entry until
3rd Nov.  The other one (2nd RLD, which I used a month or so ago) just said
'Corporate Events' on it.

Jason J Railton