 Local / United Kingdom / 8709
  Re: LLW Hallowe'en Fireworks

(...) I went today. (...) They certainly are, though it rained pretty well continously while we were there so by the time the fireworks started all our coats had given up any pretence at waterproofness. Luckily the rain slowed to a little drizzle so (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: LLW Hallowe'en Fireworks

(...) I wondered if some smart-a....lec was going to try that... :-) (...) Shame. Better check those tickets are valid for Christmas though. My last one (though I think it may have been from the first RLD) said entry until 3rd Nov. The other one (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)