 Local / United Kingdom / 8602
  Re: RLD questions

(...) Hello Richard. While excellent and highly recommended I think the format of the session is actually a little different from the way the RLD blurb describes it. Each of the times I have attended we have not actually built anything, I think (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: RLD questions

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H394r6.EqG@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) the (...) look (...) to (...) take (...) Pretty much spot-on, Simon. I feel the need, though, to point out that Paula is a team leader, not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: RLD questions

Thanks all for your help. If I do book it, it won't be for the next one, it'll be next year sometime (if they still do it)... I suppose the only thing left is to ask what exactly you get in the kilo of bricks (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: RLD questions

(...) You get to choose them from literally over 100kg in large boxes. What is there depends on what they randomly put in. Most bricks are there - somewhere - but the ones you want could be available in the other session. You might get the chance to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)