 Local / United Kingdom / 8540
Re: No sale on new Harry Potter sets in Woolies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:03:51 GMT

I also tried to buy an Escape from Privet Drive from Woolies on Thursday and
was told they weren't allowed to sell it to me.  I thought about arguing the
toss - i.e. it was on the shelf and it even rang up on the till with a price
(£24.99), but was running a bit late to get back to work so couldn't be
bothered.

Irritating though.

No Argos around here has them in stock and TRU was also decidedly lacking so
I guess that Woolies have them on the shelves in error.

I didn't notice what other HP sets Woolworths had - I am just after the car
really!

Andrew.