 Local / United Kingdom / 8345
    Gap in UK event calendar —Huw Millington
   I was sorry to learn that Lawrence won't be holding a TVLF this year. This means we have a gap in our calendar. Does anyone have any ideas for an event in September? I think it needs to be a 'hall' job, preferably somewhere in the southern half of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Gap in UK event calendar —Jonathan Reynolds
     (...) I agree Huw, although I could not make the last few shows in the South I was looking forward to this one. I would suggest that it is best organised locally - this will of course mean that someone has to take the initiative - arrangements need (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Gap in UK event calendar —Michael Pratt
   (...) Erm, how about Southport. It could be hall job and a very nice hall it is too now it has been decorated and carpeted. I usually invite Joe public for Saturday and refreshments are now legendary. I could sort accomodation for those coming from (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)