 Local / United Kingdom / 8341
Re: New Lego Studio sets....the good and the bad.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:23:40 GMT

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
<snip>
The Monster sets I got all had badly printed minifigs. The Dracula torso
looked like the print had dragged the white across it, 2 skeleton heads • are
badly printed and a couplea faces are exceedingly blurred.

Very bad :(

You should do what I have done.  Get all the faulty parts together and phone
up Lego Consumer Services.  Tell them exactly what faulty parts are from
which particular sets.  Highlight the fact that they have a SERIOUS quality
control problem with printed parts and that someone at the top needs to be
told (Managing Director).

They then might ask you to return the faulty parts, which they have done
with my parts....the person at Consumer Services was very helpful.  I'll
detail exactly what I have done later this evening (off to work soon), but
we need Lego to seriously address the problem it has with printing parts and
quality control in general.  Otherwise people will stop buying Lego (that's
your average Joe and not your AFOL).  Comments, people?

Steffan