 Local / United Kingdom / 8340
8339  |  8341
Subject:
loc.uk map (was Re: Want to swap my serial IR tower for USB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 00:29:37 GMT

With three of you on the same stud, I tried stacking plates, square plates,
and even bricks, but in the end just settled with another colour.

A new map is now up on Brickshelf (pending moderation) with a new key;
Red     = TLC operated sites, i.e. LLW, LSB
Yellow = Location of a Uk Afol
Tan      = Location of multiple Afols
White   = Unconfirmed areas of Afol activity.

(Duckie) Dave Till
Who still thinks Stanstead is one stud NorthEast of Hatfield.

Peter Newman <peternewmancl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,
im kinda silent,  a bit in my dark ages, but i still read lugnet and surf,
add me to ur stud, i live in bricket wood, watford phone no., st albans
postcode.
TTFN
Peter N
PS anyone star in that bean thing filmed in the cathedral