 Local / United Kingdom / 8323
Re: Want to swap my serial IR tower for USB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:06:53 GMT

what is this map ye both are on about - tell me more!

"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Angus Looney writes:

I'm based in St Albans, and would travel within reason, to avoid the
uncertainty of the post office.

That's a third 1x1 round to go on the same stud of the map as Chris and • I!

Psi

I do make that pretty much next door to you, but still think that Chris is
one stud further north east. (or I could just make it a 1x1 round BRICK
between the studs).

(Duckie) Dave Till