 Local / United Kingdom / 8300
  Re: *TRU* - Snape's Class - 7.49

TRU have the same sets at the same prices (i.e. half price). My daughter claims to have spotted a new HP set in Tesco (Dundee) - some sort of car. Are they in the shops already? Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: *TRU* - Snape's Class - 7.49

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:Gy7F21.DtM@lugnet.com... (...) I'd be very surprised if they are out already given that the film is some months off, but there is one with a very neat car in, so it could just be that she has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: *TRU* - Snape's Class - 7.49

(...) The car is supposed to be a Ford Anglia (remember them?) and from the pic, it looks like a fair representation of this characterful car with it's innovative design features which never really caught on. Check out the inverse sloping rear (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)