 Local / United Kingdom / 8301
Re: *TRU* - Snape's Class - 7.49
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:22:52 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
news:Gy7F21.DtM@lugnet.com...
TRU have the same sets at the same prices (i.e. half price).

My daughter claims to have spotted a new HP set in Tesco (Dundee) - some
sort of car. Are they in the shops already?

I'd be very surprised if they are out already given that the film is some
months off, but there is one with a very neat car in, so it could just be
that she has seen them.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4728-1

Huw