 Local / United Kingdom / 8279
    Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) The end . Before you (...) That's the funniest thing I've heard all through this debate, I'll be the second member of the Midlands Bionicle-Hating Lego Group - we only need a third for a proper comittee now. But seriously.. (...) This time (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO —Michael LeCount
   (...) Being someone who has been actively involved in two clubs in the past, one with a membership of just under 100,000, if you are clear about the rules and role of the club then most of the problems listed never arise. I think that there is a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)