 Local / United Kingdom / 8277
  Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO

I have to agree - I don't think we need any formal organisation. Lugnet works just fine. I specifically don't want to elect a committee or pay a subscription. Sorry folks. Nathaniel (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO

Only a few days left, so I better get my comments in. On the whole I feel much the same as Nathaniel - that Lugnet works fine, and we don't really need any formal organisation. But then I don't really like anything formal, and certainly wouldn't mix (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)