 Local / United Kingdom / 824
823  |  825
Subject:
Brief Layover in the UK - LEGO Shopping Tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:37:12 GMT

I have a brief layover in London on my way back to the US from Stockholm.  I
will be in London for about 24 hours begining on Saturday morning, June
10th.  While I was in London I am hoping to do a bit of LEGO shopping and am
looking for some tips from the local experts.

One of the things I hope to find (although I expect to be disappointed) is a
World Cup Starter Set and some extra players.  Is it still possible to find
any of these anywhere?  I don't know where I will be staying although I
suspect I will stay near Heathrow since that is where I am connecting.
Also, how long does it take to get to LEGOLAND Windsor from Heathrow?

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh