 Local / United Kingdom / 823
Re: Safeway clearout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:25:38 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:02:32 GMT, to be precise!), Huw
Millington uttered the following profundities....
They are once again selling off the sets that were available recently with
ABC points, at half price.

Slizers, for example, are £2.49!

Huw

Having seen this, rushed straight from work to my local
Safeway. One set 6907 Insectoid rubbish on sale for 3.75 (I
still won't buy it, even that cheap), and an end-cap of Ep 1
Lego. Nothing! I went up and down each aisle twice, and
double-checked the ends each time. Nada!
(The insectoid junk was buried under moldy loaves of bread in
the discount rack at the back).

Woefully...
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/