 Local / United Kingdom / 819
Re: Safeway clearout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:26:37 GMT

What gets me is that in Welwyn Garden City safeways, they're
not even advertising it as a special offer or clearout.
The sets are just quietly sitting, tucked away there. Secret of
the Sphinx and Insectoids Space Swarm at £14.99 - as if that's
their normal price.

It's very frustrating that I can't think of any reason for specially
wanting those sets. I'm trying to figure out if £14.99 is worth
it for the small number of tan and dark grey building bricks in
the Secret of the Sphinx.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

They are once again selling off the sets that were available
recently with
ABC points, at half price.

Slizers, for example, are £2.49!

Huw