 Local / United Kingdom / 8239
Re: Woolworths Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:30:23 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:Gx3D5z.8q6@lugnet.com...

<snip>

I noticed on Saturday that my branch had re-stocked on everything exept • the
2 technic sets and the gunship, so if anyone needs anything, give me a • shout
before Wednesday!

Huw, I'm afraid to say that the buy-one-get-one-free offer at Woolies has
expired!!!!  Went into Woolies in Crawley on 3rd June and they had restocked
too (YAY)....but to my dismay the checkout girl said the offer had expired
(AAAARRRGH), plus there were no offer signs up either.    : (

Anyone got a 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit MISB for sale at, or just, above the
half price value???  It's the only one I didn't get.  Can you help Huw?

Steffan