 Local / United Kingdom / 8164
Re: Woolworths Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 18:57:55 GMT

Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GwoGsF.6y6@lugnet.com...

I just got two EpII Slave 1s and four Gunships.  I'll build one of each
before I decide which of the rest I'm going to sell on though.

Just a note that I'm interested by the dark red bricks in the EpII sets,
particularly the 1x2 round tops in the Gunship.  Just in case anyone is
thinking of parting them out...  Jono... or fancies further reductions on • a
Gunship.

Jason J Railton

There's a spare Gunship, and a spare Slave1 sitting here in my room if
anyone needs them, and like Jason, there's parts I'd like if anyone is
parting 'em out.

(Duckie) Dave Till