 Local / United Kingdom / 8156
Re: Woolworths Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 18:47:02 GMT

Mine in Clapham Junction is doing exactly the same.

7133 (bounty hunter pursuit): 2 for 27.99. Who got it
at 16.50 not a long time ago ?

When I saw the offer, I rang Simon, the result
is just unbelievable:

7163, 80 quids... that bring it down to 40 !!!!
7103 + 7113 each at 8.99...

How can Wollies cut the price so quickly ? The movie has
just been release and this new lego are just 2 months old !

We are now looking at the Republic Gunship and still
can't believe the price... better than Legoland !

Gael + Simon

Ben Rogers wrote:

My local Woolworths (Cambridge) seems to have gone mad, they have a buy 1 get 1
free offer on all Star Wars Lego. I just bought the two new Episode II Technic
sets for just 29.99 for the two!

Ben