 Local / United Kingdom / 8048
Re: NBLTC Second meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:19:23 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <l.wilkes@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:Gv9tqA.9GK@lugnet.com...

"Jonathan Reynolds" <scorch@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Gv90rw.2ny@lugnet.com...
The second meeting of the North British Lego Train Club was held • today
with

1. 6 modules were successfully assembled, having been built to NBLTC
specifications independently in 3 different locations.

For example a 21x8 layout for the LLW display which would require 20
modules.
And having done a track designer layout, 21x8 isn't very big - knowing
the number of models people would normally bring to a fest.

Thinking about this, it is possible (probable?) that LLW could be
persuaded to provide a whole bunch of tables themselves if we did an
event there. Rendering the need to build 20+ modules redundant.
On the other hand - LLW are not going to provide standards for inclines
etc

lawrence