 Local / United Kingdom / 8005
Re: Lego Fest on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:10:43 GMT

I've just updated the page.

So far are coming :
Jason J Railton
Pete Reid
Kenny (friend of Pete)
Andrew Todd (one of my friend)
Magnus Lauglo (an american in UK)
Simon Bennett
Steve Burge

That should answer your question Jason.

This has been set up to swap a lot of parts - particularly for those of us
who picked up a lot of odd bits on the tour of Legoland a few weeks ago.

This is indeed the main reason to have an early fest.

So far there are only a few names on the website, but more people than that
expressed an interest in holding a swapping session.  Who else is yet to get
their name up?

I'm also surprised by the fact that I have only new names, or are the
"usual suspects" wait the last minute ;-) ? I'm sure some of them
have to ask the NL before ;-)

It could be good for me to know in advance, especially if your need a "day

parking permit" as I need to buy them in advance (GBP 2.5 each).

Gael, moving the Non-Lego stuff in one room ;-)