 Local / United Kingdom / 8002
Re: Lego Fest on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Who's going to London on Saturday for Gael's Fest?

http://www.chez.com/frazier/llf/

This has been set up to swap a lot of parts - particularly for those of us
who picked up a lot of odd bits on the tour of Legoland a few weeks ago.  So
far there are only a few names on the website, but more people than that
expressed an interest in holding a swapping session.  Who else is yet to get
their name up?

I know Gael asked for e-mail replies, but could someone post here if they're
going too, as I'd like to see who else is bringing spare parts along.

Jason J Railton

I am and I'm going to bring all the unusual stuff I picked up at LLW, though
unfortunately I can only stay 'til lunchtime.

Psi