 Local / United Kingdom / 7975
  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

(...) Do you perchance have an updated link to that, I am getting a 404 trying to go to it. The entire idea of the Falkirk Wheel is totally daft. :-) I mean that as the highest sort of praise, mind you. Only in the UK would this even have been (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

oops ... shouldn't cut and paste from ftp I guess :) (URL) think no one has noticed it till now :( -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)