 Local / United Kingdom / 7832
Re: LEGO Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:34:32 GMT

"Antony Furneaux" <antonyfurneaux@techie.com> wrote in message
news:GsxCI7.L5p@lugnet.com...
This is probably a bit of a novice question but, where is the 'usual web
page'? Do I send my 'wants' to you?

In the past, organisers of the 'fests have put together a web page to
collate all the relevant info. I have just started on my page which I will
upload to www.JustJono.com/LegoWeekend

I'd suggest posting any messages of amendments or wants, etc. to this news
group. That way, everyone gets to see the original messages which I'll then
add into my web page a little later.

HTH :-)

Jono.