 Local / United Kingdom / 7819
Re: LEGO Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:52:48 GMT

Again, thanks for arranging this Jon. I'll probably do something
similar to Huw; turn up at yours on Saturday morning, go stay with
my parents saturday night (they live near the park), and meet you
at the park on Sunday morning (BTW my wife will be coming along
for the ride - she'll wander 'round the park while we're doing
our thing). See you in a couple of weeks !

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
OK guys, time to get your names down! Here's my plan for the weekend:

Count me in for an early arrival on Saturday. I won't need accommodation
overnight, and I'll meet y'all at the park Sunday.

I just hope you still have some new parts left after your mega-sale on eBay
for us to rummage through...

Huw